Why you should not delay in Breast Fibroadenoma Treatment?
- Medicine is ineffective for breast fibroadenoma
- Fibroadenoma Removal is the only permanent solution
- Breast Lumps Fibroadenomas can show a sudden increase in size or pain or can rarely turn into malignancy.
What are the benefits of VABB Removal of Breast Fibroadenoma?
- Usually Painless and Bloodless Procedure
- Usually No stitches, no scars
- Usually 10 min procedure
- Same-day discharge
- Usually resume work next day
- Least risk of recurrence
Why you should not Fear VABB Treatment for Breast Fibroadenoma?
- Easiest and Simplest Vacuum-Assisted Breast Biopsy (VABB) Procedure
- No major side effects or complications
- Usually Painless Scarless Sutureless
Breast Fibroadenoma Video:-
Live VABB Treatment :-
What are the advantages of VABB Fibroadenoma Surgery?
|Conventional Fibroadenoma Surgery||VABB Fibroadenoma Removal|
|Major Cuts and Wounds||Yes||Usually No|
|Huge Blood loss||Possible||Usually No|
|Major Stitches||Yes||Usually No|
|Rest after surgery||3-4 days||Usually Can resume work next day|
|Follow up after surgery||Required||Usually Not required|
Why choose Citi Vascular Hospital?
- Free Diagnostics Admitted Patients only
- Free Medicines For Admitted Patients only
- Same-Day Discharge
- Complete recovery in 1-2 days
- 7000+ Successful procedures
- 100% Insurance coverage. Zero money from your pocket depending on your insurance policy terms and conditions. Paper work by our team on your behalf, Contact us for more details.
- 0% EMI facility.
- Dedicated Care Buddy. Personal Care
- No Cuts or Wounds
- USFDA Approved
What is a Breast Fibroadenoma?
A Fibroadenoma is a non-cancerous lump in the breast made of fibrous and glandular tissue.
Fibroadenoma occurs in women of any age, but is more commonly seen in young females between 15 to 35 years. These tumors may grow in size under hormone levels and can shrink and even disappear during menopause. Their average size ranges from 1 to 2.5 cm in diameter. They can also grow larger than 5 cm called giant fibroadenomas. They are usually single, but in 10-15% of patients, they can be multiple.
Most don’t need treatment. But fibroadenoma causes a lot of anxiety to patient and their family. If a fibroadenoma is bothering you, you should get it removed.
What are the Symptoms of Fibroadenoma?
The normal breast tissue often feels lumpy in healthy women. So, you must seek medical help if you observe one or more of the following symptoms.
- Detection of a new breast lump
- Observation of other changes in the breasts
- Increase in the size of a breast lump that is already under medical observation
- The distinct appearance of an existing lump from the surrounding breast tissue
Also, the following pointers depict some of the unique characteristics of fibroadenomas.
- Solid breast lumps
- Can be moved under the breast skin
- Firm or rubbery texture
- Do not cause any pain
Nevertheless, you cannot conclude that it is a fibroadenoma merely by sensing these characteristics of the lump. As such, it’s best to consult your doctor for the correct diagnosis. Your doctor would ask you to take a breast mammogram or an ultrasound, subject to your age and physical condition, whether pregnant or not.
How Fibroadenoma is detected?
An expert doctor can diagnose a these breast lumps through a combination of tests and observations, including:
- Physical exam
- An imaging test such as a Breast Mammogram or Ultrasound, and if required MRI
- A breast lump biopsy test is required.
What are the causes of Fibroadenoma?
Most of the time the cause is not known, but research suggests that it might be linked to the changing levels of reproductive hormones. This is probably why they occur mainly during your reproductive years, grow in size during pregnancy or if you undergo hormonal therapy. It is also likely why they shrink and disappear after you hit menopause.
What are the Treatments for Fibroadenoma?
- Medicines: There are no medications available to treat fibroadenoma. Usually, fibroadenomas do not cause any complications and if your doctor feels that the fibroadenoma is harmless, you might not require any particular treatment other than monitoring the lump for any change in size or shape.
- Fibroadenoma Lumpectomy or Excisional Biopsy: The Expert Doctor can remove a lump fibroadenoma using the blade and knife called Fibroadenoma Removal Surgery.
- Fibroadenoma Cryoablation: The patient will be given medicine to numb the area, and then the surgeon performs a cryoablation surgery of fibroadenoma using the cryoprobe which freezes the lump to destroy it.
- VABB Fibroadenoma (Vacuum Assisted Breast Biopsy) / Fibroadenoma Treatment without Surgery: Using a long thin needle to remove the benign breast lump like a fibroadenoma. VABB is effective for the complete removal of benign lesions of the breast such as fibroadenoma. It is a completely non-surgical treatment for breast fibroadenomas without any scar, suture.
What is the Cost of Fibroadenoma Treatment?
The Breast Lump Fibroadenoma Removal Cost in Hyderabad ranges between Rs 45000 to Rs 60000, but it can increase or decrease depending on various factors like
- Type of Surgery – VABB Fibroadenoma Removal, Breast Lumpectomy, Fibroadenoma Surgery, Cryoablation of Fibroadenoma, etc
- Technique and equipment used
- Room Category
- For best cost estimation of Fibroadenoma Removal Surgery– consultation by a surgeon is required. Whatsapp on 7337583901 for more details.
Frequently Asked Questions (faqs)
Does Insurance cover Breast Lump RemovalSurgery Cost?
Usually, most insurances cover Fibroadenoma Treatment Cost depending on policy terms and conditions. Whatsapp your insurance card on 7337583901. For More Details call us on 7032508468
What is the recovery time after Fibroadenoma Removal?
Usually, you can start walking after 1-2 hours of VABB treatment of fibroadenoma. Minimal pain might be there but there won’t be any effects on your daily routine unlike fibroadenoma surgery where more pain and hospital stay required.
Are there any side effects of VABB Fibroadenoma Excision Surgery?
Usually No. There are no major side effects after the VABB fibroadenoma excision. In fact, you can start walking after 1-2 hours. Minimal pain can happen initially but doesn’t hamper your daily routine.
What is the Breast Lump Removal Surgery Cost in Hyderabad?
The cost of Breast Fibroadenoma Surgery and VABB in Hyderabad ranges from Rs. 45,000 to 60,000, but it can increase or decrease depending on multiple factors. Whatsapp on 7337583901.
What is the Best Fibroadenoma Surgery Procedure?
The VABB Fibroadenoma Removal is one of the latest and most advanced painless scarless sutureless treatment for fibroadenoma.
Which is the Best Hospital for Breast Fibroadenoma Surgery?
Citi Vascular Hospital is one of the best hospital for Fibroadenoma VABB Surgery, commonly doing VABB Fibroadenoma treatments in Hyderabad.
Who is the best doctor for Breast Fibroadenoma Treatment?
Dr Shaileshkumar Garge is one of the best doctor for Fibroadenoma VABB Surgery in Hyderabad.