Why you should not delay Sinusitis Surgery?
- To prevent the complications of Sinusitis
What are the benefits of Sinus Surgery?
No more nose blockages, congestions, nasal discharges
No more breathing through the mouth
No more snoring or sleep apnea and good quality sleep
No more nasal spray addictions
No more sinus headaches
No Visible stitches and scars
No risk of recurrence
Why you should not fear Sinus Surgery?
Easiest and Simplest Procedure
No major complications
Minimal risk of infection
What are the advantages of Sinus Surgery?
|Traditional Surgery||Minimal Invasive Endoscopic|
|Cuts, Wounds, Pain||Yes||No|
|Time||3 hr||1 hr|
|Rest after surgery||3-4 weeks||1-2 days|
|Hospital Stay||3-4 days||1 Day|
Why choose Citi Vascular Hospital?
Complete recovery in 1-2 days
7000+ Successful procedures
100% Insurance coverage. Zero money from your pocket.
0% EMI facility.
Dedicated Care Buddy. Personal Care
Free Pickup and Drop
No Cuts or Wounds
Minimally Invasive Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery with Microdebrider
What is Sinusitis and FESS?
- Sinusitis is an infection or inflammations of the tissue lining the paranasal sinuses.
- Sinuses are hollow spaces within the bones between your eyes, behind your cheekbones, and in your forehead.
- They make mucus, which keeps the inside of your nose moist. That, in turn, helps protect against dust, allergens, and pollutants
What are the symptoms of Sinusitis and Nasal Polyps?
Symptoms of Sinusitis and Nasal Polyps may include:
- Nasal block, discharge
- Breathing through the mouth
- Facial pain, Sinus Headache
What causes Sinusitis and nasal polyp?
- Allergies like Duct, etc.
How Sinusitis and the nasal polyp is detected?
An expert can diagnose DNS through a physical exam, scopy, X-ray, CT, MRI
Why FESS is done?
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery is used to treat:
- Recurrent and Chronic Sinusitis
- Nasal Polyps
Who gets FESS done?
Done for both children and adults.
What is the Cost of FESS Surgery?
The Sinus Surgery Cost ranges from Rs 50000 to 150000 and depends on various factors like
- Type of Surgery
- Technique and equipment used
- Room Category
- For best cost estimation of FESS surgery – consultation by a surgeon is required. For more details about the exact cost of FESS Surgery, whatsapp on 7337583901
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’S)
1.Does Insurance cover Sinus Surgery Costs?
Usually yes. Our Team will help you.
2.What is the recovery time after Sinus Surgery?
The recovery time is usually 1-2 days for advanced FESS at Citi Vascular Hospital.
3.What is the FESS Surgery Cost?
The cost of FESS Surgery depends upon multiple factors and ranges from Rs. 50,000 to 1,50,000.
4.What is the best Sinus Surgery Procedure?
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery with microdebrider is the latest and most advanced painless procedure.
5.Which is the best hospital for Sinus Surgery?
Citi Vascular Hospital is the best hospital for Sinus Surgery, doing the highest number of Sinus treatments.
6.Who is the best doctor for Sinus treatment?
Dr. Prawahar and Dr. Karan Singh Yadav are the best the doctor for Sinus Surgery in Hyderabad.