Dr. Shailesh kumar Garge
Dr. Garge Shaileshkumar S is a Consultant Interventional Radiologist at Citi Vascular Centre. He has rich knowledge and proficiency in performing and interpreting the Ultrasound and Doppler. Dr. Garge Shaileshkumar S is known for his research and part of many publications along with other experts. Dr. Garge Shaileshkumar S is editorial board member of Pakistan Journal of Radiology. He is a member of Asia Pacific Society of Cardiovascular and Interventional Radiology and life member of Bombay Neurosciences Association, Mumbai.
National level Interventional Radiology Quiz
Rank at National level Interventional Radiology Quiz conducted at ISVIR 2015 held on 22nd Feb 2015
1st Rank in All India Level -CMC,Vellore Intervention Radiology exam held on 24th June 2014.
All India level-NIMHANS DM Neuroradiology
6th Rank in All India level-NIMHANS DM Neuroradiology entrance examination held on 24th may 2014.
- Currently working as Consultant and Head,Division of Interventional Radiology,Department of Radiology and Nuclear Medicine.
- Previously working as Assistant Professor in the Department of Radiology and Intervention at Christian Medical College(CMC),Vellore,India.
- Fellowship from the department of Radiology and Interventional at Christian Medical College(CMC), Vellore, India.
- Clinical Associate in the Department of Interventional Radiology at Bombay Hospital and Medical Research Centre from July 2013 to
- Resident(MD)in the department of Radiology and Imaging at Bombay Hospital and Medical Research Centre