Why you should not delay in Thyroid nodule Ablation treatment?
Thyroid nodules can turn into thyroid cancer.
To prevent the growth of thyroid nodule.
Thyroid nodule can grow rapidly and increase in size, and look ugly bulge in front of neck
Thyroid swelling can compress the neck and cause pain and breathing difficulty.
Bigger lumps require major surgery
What are the benefits of Thyroid nodule Ablation treatment?
- Minimllay invasive
- Only nodule or lump is treated, so its thyroid preserving treatment
- No General anesthesia
- Very less risk compared to thyroid surgery
- 1-day discharge
- Quick recovery
Why you should not Fear Thyroid nodule Ablation treatment?
- No major complications
- No major risk of infection
Thyroid Ablation Video:-
What are the advantages of Thyroid nodule Ablation treatment?
|Traditional Surgery||Thyroid nodule Ablation treatment|
|Cuts and Wounds||Yes||No|
|Time||3 hr||20 min|
|Rest after surgery||3-4 weeks||1-2 days|
|Hospital Stay||3-4 days||1 Day|
Why choose Citi Vascular Hospital?
- Free Diagnostics
- Free Medicines
- Same Day Discharge
- Complete recovery in 1-2 days
- 7000+ Successful procedures
- 100% Insurance coverage. Zero money from your pocket.
- 0% EMI facility.
- Dedicated Care Buddy. Personal Care
- No Cuts or Wounds
- USFDA Approved
Minimally Invasive Thyroid Ablation treatment
What is Thyroid nodule Ablation treatment?
Ablation treatment is a needle based treatment that destroys benign or cancerous or otherwise abnormal tissue.
What are the common ablation treatment methods?
- Extreme Heat – Radiofrequency and microwave ablation treatment
- Extreme Cold – Cryoablation treatment
- Additional ablation treatment methods – chemical, laser, HIFU
Whether using cold or heat to kill thyroid nodule cells, the process begins by placing probes into the thyroid nodule under the image guidance to avoid harming adjacent tissues and to obtain an effective treatment.
The choice of the ablation treatment method is tailord to each patient. It may be used alone or in combination with other treatment, such as Microwave or Ethanol ablation or RFA.
When is the thyroid nodule ablation treatment is the good choice?
- Surgery is too risky
- Thyroid nodules cause pain
- Precision is required
- A less invasive treatment is preferred
- Future treatments may be needed for new thyroid nodules
What is the cost of Thyroid nodule Ablation treatment Procedure?
The Thyroid nodule Ablation treatment Cost is approximately 1.5 lac but it can vary and depends on various factors like
- Type of Ablation treatment methods
- Technique and equipment used
- Room Category
For best estimation – consultation by surgeon is required.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’S)
- Does Insurance cover Thyroid Nodule Ablation Treatment Cost?
Usually yes. Our Team will help you. Whatsapp your reports on 7337583901. For More Details Contact us on 7032508468
- What is the recovery time after Thyroid nodule Ablation treatment?
The recovery time is usually 1-2 days for minimally invasive image guided thyroid nodule ablation treatment at Citi Vascular Hospital.
- What is the Thyroid nodule Ablation treatment Cost?
The cost of Thyroid nodule Ablation treatment depends upon multiple factors and ranges from Rs. 1,00,000 to 1,80,000.
- What is the best Thyroid Nodule Treatment?
The Thyroid Nodule Microwave Ablation treatment is the latest and most advanced painless procedure for the thyroid nodules.
- Which is the best hospital for Thyroid Nodule Ablation treatment?
Citi Vascular Hospital is the best hospital for Thyroid nodule Ablation treatment, doing the highest number of Thyroid nodule Ablation treatment procedures.
- Who is the best doctor for Thyroid nodule Ablation treatment treatment?
Dr Shaileshkumar Garge is the best the doctor for Thyroid nodule Ablation treatment in Hyderabad.