Why you should Opt for Gynecomastia Surgery?
Workout, exercise and diet won’t work
Fat Burn Medicine is ineffective
Surgery is the only permanent solution
What are the benefits of Minimally Invasive Gynecomastia Surgery?
Painless and Bloodless Procedure
Minimal stitches, no scars
30 min procedure
Resume work in few days
No risk of recurrence
Why you should not Fear Gynecomastia surgery?
Easiest and Simplest Procedure
No major side effects or complications
What are the advantages of Minimally Invasive Gynecomastia Surgery?
|Conventional Surgery||Minimally Invasive|
|Cuts and Wounds||Yes||No|
|Rest after surgery||3-4 days||Can resume work in few days|
Why choose Citi Vascular Hospital?
- Free Diagnostics Admitted Patients only
- Free Medicines For Admitted Patients only
- Same-Day Discharge
- Complete recovery in 1-2 days
- 7000+ Successful procedures
- 100% Insurance coverage. Zero money from your pocket depending on your insurance policy terms and conditions. Paper work by our team on your behalf, Contact us for more details.
- 0% EMI facility.
- Dedicated Care Buddy. Personal Care
- No Cuts or Wounds
- USFDA Approved
What is a Gynecomastia Surgery or Male Breast Reduction Surgery?
Gynecomastia (Man Boobs) is the enlargement of the male breast.
It is common in boys near puberty and in older men, nearly 50% of men suffer from Gynecomastia.
Why does Gynecomastia develop?
- Hormonal imbalance is the most prominent reason behind gynecomastia.
- Genetic factors
What are the Symptoms of Gynecomastia Male Breast?
· Swelling in the breast region
· Firm rubbery mass under nipples, sometimes softer, and some fluid discharge from it.
Breast pain and tenderness
How Gynecomastia is detected?
An expert doctor can diagnose a Gynecomastia through a combination of tests and observations, including:
- Physical exam
What are the Grades of Gynecomastia?
What are the benefits of Male Breast Reduction Surgery?
Our Breast Reduction Surgery helps you to
- Reshape your chest to resemble a normal male chest by removing excess fat and glandular tissue
- Create a chest with fine tonality and tautness
- Give your chest a chiseled look
- Reduce body weight
What is the Cost of Male Breast Reduction Surgery?
The Gynecomastia Surgery Cost ranges from Rs 40000 to Rs 80000 and depends on various factors like
- Type of Surgery
- Technique and equipment used
- Room Category
- For best estimation – consultation by a surgeon is required.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’S)
1.Does Insurance cover Gynecomastia Surgery Cost?
Some Insurances cover and others don’t cover. Our Team will help you.
2.What is the recovery time after Gynecomastia surgery?
The recovery time after the Male Breast Reduction Surgery is usually between 1-2 days, but healing time varies for each individual.
3.What are the side effects of Male Breast Reduction surgery?
Usually, there are no major side effects.
4.What does Male Breast Reduction Surgery Cost in Hyderabad?
The cost of Gynecomastia Surgery in Hyderabad depends upon multiple factors and ranges from Rs. 40,000 to 80,000.
5.What is the best Gynecomastia Surgery Procedure?
The Minimally Invasive Gynecomastia Surgery is the latest and most advanced painless procedure.
6.Which is the best hospital for Gynecomastia Surgery?
Citi Vascular Hospital is the best hospital for Gynecomastia Surgery, doing the highest number of Male Breast Reduction Procedures.
7.Who is the best doctor for Gynecomastia treatment?
Dr. Vamsi Mohan is the best doctor for Gynecomastia Surgery in Hyderabad
8.What is the success rate for Gynecomastia Surgery?
The results of Gynecomastia Surgery are permanent. Taking care of self with diet and exercise will help sustain the results achieved.
9.What is the right age for Gynecomastia Surgery?
Usually, 18 years is the recommended age for Gynecomastia Surgery but can be done in less than 18 years age.